Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'm baaaack!!!!

Hey everybody!!
I just realized that I should probably update everyone and let you all know that I am back in California now!! I actually arrived June 11 but hit the ground running so the blog fell by the wayside! :) Anyways, I am staying at the Bible College in Murrieta for the summer , and as I mentioned in my newsletter, I'm going to apply for a Visa to return to London in the fall. However, I'm not completely sure if the Lord wants me to go back to the U.K., so I would definitely appreciate your continued prayers this summer! God bless you all and thank you so much for following my blog throughout this past year, I'm SO thankful for your prayers and encouragement!! I'll be sure to keep everyone posted on my plans!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Jasmine!!!!
I want to visit with you. :)