Monday, May 5, 2008

Here's the latest...

Hey there everyone!! Just thought it was about time to fill you in on the latest over here in London, so here goes!!


Well, I think spring really is here this time...in fact, I've even had a chance to start working on my tan!!




Recently, we attended a "Teach the Word" Conference in Oxford. This was open to all the Calvary Chapels in the area (with mostly southern UK folks attending). As you can see, there was a pretty good turnout!




Here's one of the speakers, David Guzik! All the teachings were helpful; in fact, two people who came with us are new to our church and said that they have been so blessed to get sound Biblical teaching like this since they haven't had it before!!





During the conference, I also was asked to accompany my friend Amber on the piano as she sang a couple songs, so that was fun!!





The weekend after the Oxford Conference, there was a LeCrae concert that I went to with some of the youth. We had a great time, and a friend that Maxine invited even gave her life to the Lord at the end of the concert! That was the best part!! :)





That same weekend, I had the opportunity to teach a Bible study for the women at CC South London. What a wonderful group of gals they are!!





Here's another shot of some of the women...the Lord really came through and blessed the study, and I was definitely encouraged by our time together!





I guess this picture is pretty self-explanatory...this past Saturday, a bunch of us went bowling! It was a fun time and also a chance for us to continue building relationships with one another! We're planning to do this every other month, alternating with the homeless outreach.





Here I am with Joy, Lauren, Mitchie, and Lucy!





Hey, what would Jasmine's blog posts be without an occasional picture of my nephew?? A few weeks ago, my mom and I were able to take a short trip up to Scotland to see Mattie, Martin, and the kids...so I just had to throw this in!!




I don't know if Luke is praying for Lauren or just trying to palm her head, but he's pretty cute with his baby sister!!





And here's Baby Lauren at 9 weeks!! She is definitely an alert baby, always looking around at something!



So that's the latest here in London!! My next blog post will have a totally different change of scenery, as I head for Italy and Austria to teach a class next week!! Until then, God bless you all and thank you so much for your continued prayers and encouragement!!

No comments: