Saturday, August 4, 2007

I made it!!

I know, I know, it took me forever to get here, but at last I am in England!! After a very busy (and tearful) week wrapping things up and saying good-byes in Murrieta, I headed for London on Monday night. I arrived safe and sound on Tuesday night, but alas, one of my suitcases didn't! Fortunately, it came in on the next flight so everything seems to be present and accounted for!
I jumped right in leading worship for Thursday night prayer meeting and Friday night Bible study. I will also be doing worship for church on Sunday (and, for a few weeks at least, another Bible study on Wednesdays!). When I play piano I'm fine, but my guitar skills are a bit rusty so please pray for me to get in the groove quickly!
So that is Week One in a nutshell...there is a really sweet fellowship of believers here and I am definitely looking forward to being involved and seeing how the Lord leads!! More updates to come (and pictures I hope!!)!!

No comments: